- Are you full time agents available around the clock 7 days a week and how long have you been in business? ALWAYS SELECT AN EXPERIENCED AGENT TO SELL YOUR HOME.
- Is the company you work for the Number One Company in town for sales in your area? THIS IS IMPORTANT BECAUSE THE LARGEST COMPANIES ATTRACT THE BEST AGENTS AND CAN AFFORD TO SPEND MORE ON ADVERTISING.
- Does the company you work for have a Corporate Relocation department and which Corporate Clients do they work with? CORPORATE RELOCATION PROVIDES BUYERS READY AND WILLING TO BUY NOW.
- How far is your office and home from the subject property? DON’T SELECT AN AGENT WHO LIVES ON THE OTHER SIDE OF TOWN. YOU WILL NEVER SEE THEM AND THEY ALSO WON’T BE ABLE TO REACT TO SHOWING YOUR HOME AT A MOMENT’S NOTICE. IF THE AGENT LIVES 20 MILES AWAY, DO YOU THINK THEY WILL JUMP WHEN SOMEONE WANTS TO SEE YOUR HOME AT 7PM ON A SATURDAY NIGHT?
- Do you have a guaranteed marketing plan showing where and when you are going to advertise? Can I cancel the listing if I am not satisfied? THIS PROTECTS YOU AGAINST MANY OF THE AGENTS OUT THERE WHO JUST PUT A SIGN UP, SPEND NO TIME OR MONEY ON PROMOTING THE HOME AND JUST HOPE AND PRAY THE HOUSE SELLS.
- How will you contact other agents to let them know my home is for sale? DIRECT MARKETING TO OTHER AGENTS IS OF UTMOST IMPORTANCE.
- What will you do to get the General Public excited about my home? BASICALLY WE NEED TO GET EVERYONE EXCITED ABOUT YOUR HOME.
- What systems do you have in place to keep me constantly informed about activity and interest in my home? KEEPING IN TOUCH ON A REGULAR BASIS WITH FEEDBACK AND MARKET CONDITIONS IS ONE OF THE MOST IMPORTANT TASKS TO BE COMPLETED BY YOUR AGENT.
- How many listings do you currently have and what is your average market time for selling them? AN AGENT WITH TOO MANY LISTINGS WILL NOT BE ABLE TO SERVICE YOUR HOME PROPERLY AND WILL PALM EVERYTHING OFF ON A BUNCH OF ASSISTANTS.
- How easy are you to get in touch with? SOME AGENTS HAVE A TEAM OF HOURLY PAID ASSISTANTS AND IT IS VIRTUALLY IMPOSSIBLE TO GET HOLD OF THE ACTUAL LISTING AGENT, AS AN ASSISTANT ALWAYS ANSERS THE PHONE. MAKE SURE YOUR LISTING AGENT IS AVAILABLE BY CELL PHONE AT ANY TIME.
- Do you have a full time partner-not an assistant? IT IS VIRTUALLY IMPOSSIBLE FOR A SINGLE AGENT TO SERVICE YOUR HOME PROPERY AS THEY MAY BE WORKING WITH BUYERS FOR HALF OF THE TIME.
- What systems do you have in place in this High Tech World? PERSONAL WEBSITES, EMAIL, EFAX, MOBILE COMPUTING AND SOCIAL NETWORKING ARE ALL ESSENTIALS PLUS FULL HOME AND WORK OFFICE EQUIPMENT.One last point. YOU NEED A REAL ESTATE COMPANY THAT IS STRONG IN YOUR COMMUNITY PLUS AN AGENT OR AGENTS WHO HAVE A SUCCESSFUL TRACK RECORD FOR SELLING HOMES IN YOUR NEIGHBORHOOD.
Thursday, December 19, 2013
Oro Valley Real Estate-How to Select The Right Listing Agent?
Oro Valley and Tucson Real Estate with Social Media Marketing
Oro Valley and Tucson Real Estate Websites:
Oro Valley Real Estate: www.orovalleyrealestate.com
Oro Valley Real Estate Long Realty: www.orovalleyrealestateandhomes.com
Tucson Real Estate Long Realty: www.tucsonrealestateandhomes.com
Social Media Websites:
Facebook Business: www.facebook.com/tucsonandorovalleyrealestateandradio