Sunday, August 31, 2014

Mortgage Nightmare-I Was Almost Committed

Oro Valley Real Estate Mortgage Nightmare-Started Popping Lorazepam by the Truck Load. Check these beauties http://www.orovalleyrealestate.com/oro-valley-homes-with-pools.asp Then Try and Get a Loan.
I decided to refinance my home with Bank... of America where I had my financial accounts. I have 800 credit, money in the bank, income and wanted a 110K loan on a home appraised at $410K. Easy-No Way. These Idiots, the one's that helped sink the market when giving loans to anyone who breathed during the boom, bought Countrywide Mortgage-bad move- and who should all be in San Quentin instead of drinking Cocktails in the Caribbean took over 3 months, hours of my time and needed everything but my shirt size to get the loan. That was 4 years ago. Today the economy is supposedly better, or that is what Wall Street and the Media is Spinning. Guess What. Home Mortgages and Refinances are Getting Tougher. WHERE ARE THE COMMON SENSE LOANS? See More